Teaching Your Kids Online Etiquette

Teaching your kid online etiquette might be simpler than you think. After all, only 5% of what children learn is from direct instruction: The other 95% comes from behaviors that are modeled for them, according to Pam Leo from the Natural Child Project. While these numbers may seem too tough to quantify, the point is […]

December 3, 2018 0 0